Friday, December 11, 2009

Some Happenings

I think GK has more fun with his Dad than he does with me.. I'm pretty sure of it! WHile I was in Vegas they had a fun time, but I know they worked hard too!
When I got back I swear GK had grown up SO much! I think this picture captures how big he is getting.
GK and Patrick got the tile ALL finished! SO we were able to get the Christmas Tree out and decorate for The Big Day!
I think I have posed this poor little kid WAY too many times. He loves to sit in the weirdest places! And he LOVES to play with his belly button!
It was hard to leave Las Vegas, especially knowing that Snow was on it's way. If only Vegas was warmer I might have stayed. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas! YAY!!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Holy Guacamole he is getting so BIG... I think he is going to pass Jackson one of these days!! Btw... got your Christmas card today.. SO CUTE!! Merry Christmas you guys!