Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Temple Square

We made it to Temple Square for Family Home Evening last night! I really didn't think we would but I am so glad we did. I was crazy in thinking that if we didn't go on the weekend it would be less crowded.. Crazy! And I was crazy for not using the bathroom at Wingers, the lines were really long. But we made it and GK was so fun. We didn't use the stroller because they can be so hard to direct in a crowd. GK loved to run around like he'd been bit by a dog with rabies! It was fun to chase him around. The lights were so pretty, and my favorite tree was all lit up in red (again my favorite). It is the bottom left pic. in the collage. It wasn't too cold, but the air quality was really bad. I am so glad that we made it though! It really feels like Christmas now!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: