Thursday, January 28, 2010

10 Years Ago....

...Patrick and I got Married! I am so lucky to have such an amazing man! The past 10 years have flown by, it seems like yesterday; at the same time I can't remember what it was like to not be with him. No one makes me as happy or knows me as well as he does! I am so blessed to have have him. We have had many fun adventures together, and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring. I can honestly say I love Patrick more now than I ever knew I could. I am also so grateful for his whole family. They are such loving and fun people, I love being a Lowder!
We went to Hawaii for our Anniversary, but I haven't had a chance to go through all the pictures yet, I am working on it though! Tonight we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and are super full. GK was a bit of a pill so we didn't take any pictures or anything, we really hurried out of there. I guess it shows we have been married for 10 years.

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I think we should celebrate all of your anniversaries in Hawaii from now on...Ü