Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Eve!

This New Years our friends Denise and Layne invited us over for some poker, some really yummy food, and a little rock band! We had a lot of fun. It was nice to get out but not be too far from home. Kelly & Steve were there and Shawna & Jack came too. Layne makes a mean daiquiri! We stayed as long as GK would let us. He probably would have stayed up all night but I wasn't willing to sacrifice the first day of the New Year to a really ornery little boy. So we went home at about 10:00.
As you can see GK had a lot of fun. Patrick still hasn't been feeling well, he had a cold and absolutely no voice; (he just went to insta-care and he has bronchitis) so I didn't give him too much grief for being asleep at 10:30.
So I stayed up and watched the Classic New Years Eve movie An Affair To Remember. Oh, I love that movie, but it brought me into the new year sobbing!

No comments: