Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow-Shoeing

On Saturday my friend Adrian invited me to go snow-shoing with her and her sister. We went up American Fork Canyon up to Tibble Fork and hiked up the road to Silver Lake. It was so beautiful and I can't believe I have never been before. My parents go all the time and always invite us but I've never been able to go.. But I am a huge fan nowe

Funny story.. Adrian said she had the shoes and I for some reason assumed that meant she had boots for me too. I don't know what I was thinking or why I didn't ask to make sure, but I wore slippers that I got for Christmas and it actually worked out great. Just shows my airheadedness.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Piller said...

OK, so I have been looking at your little baby thing thinking it was how old your son is then I really read it. Congrats!