Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

We have been super busy lately, but that is no excuse to not be blogging. I think I have been a little bit of a slacker with taking pictures (which in my family is unheard of). So I will do the best I can to catch up. GK is getting so big. Still obsessed with soccer and basketball he really loves books too. I made him an alphabet book but I will do a different post for that.

The other day we tried big boy underpants... they didn't work out very well. I don't think he had a clue he was peeing in them! It was fun to try though!

We absolutely can't wait for all the summer goodies to come! Fresh fruits and vegetables sound really good. I don't think we will get a garden planted this year, we had planned on it but our "summer projects" are getting out of control!

Patrick and Mike learned how to build a chicken coup. in the hopes that we would build one similar. This is the Cadillac of chicken coups. It has storage space, it's on wheels, and really easy to clean out! Our newest chicken Bradon is the cutest!
We had a really good Mother's day! (I personally think everyday for me is Mother's Day!!) My Mom was out of town so last weekend I took her to see The 3 Musketeers at Hale Theatre (Patrick was grateful to get out of that one.. but I think he would have liked it) It was really good and fun to see, and spend time with My Mom!
Patrick and I went on a date on Saturday night to see Iron Man on the Mammoth screen at Thanksgiving Point. It was so fun, I was worried it wouldn't be as good but Iron Man won't let me down! Then on Sunday morning Patrick made a delicious breakfast, we had Patrick's parents come over because we had SO much food, and it was Mother's day! We had a bbq at Michelle & Tracy's house. It was really nice to just hang out and not worry about a thing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: