Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tip-Toe

Last week Lyndsey, Chaye, & I had planned on taking the boys to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point to take some pictures. Due to the typical Utah spring, we had to postpone to this week. We went on Monday and I am so glad we did, it was such a nice day! The sun was a little bright for taking pictures but I didn't mind (it's not like GK would sit still anyway!). We had a blast. We were all exhausted after too!

Here is some proof that Gage and Benton were there too! It was so much fun watching Gage and GK play. They are so close in age, we need to play more often. It was so hard to get the boys to do what we wanted them to do. I just hope Gk isn't scarred too much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mannly Painting Warranty said...

GK is so DANG cute in a shirt and tie! What a doll! We just love him!

Jenn and Brandon said...

Why do I always forget to sign out of Brandon's account? Whoops...