Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cache Valley!

After Easter, I realized how much I have missed spending time with my sister and her kids. They are such a neat family. I don't know how crazy life will be after this baby so I decided to seize the moment and go up to Logan to spend some time with them. It was so nice, we were able to just hang out. I got to see Wendi's office and the new house they are looking at (it is gorgeous!!) we went for a few walks. GK Loved spending time with his cousins, even though they are so much older than he is. We finished off the trip by going to the cheese factory, the pepperidge farms factory and the fat boy factory making Wendi really late for her rehearsal, but hey, we were being spontaneous!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I love Caspers...and now I want some ice cream. :)