Monday, April 5, 2010

Jabba-what!

Lyndsey's birthday is coming up and she surprised us with tickets to The jabbawockeez. It was so much fun! They didn't allow cameras and I was really bummed, mostly because you should have seen what the kids are wearing these days. ( I am SO not hip, and I didn't realize how bad I was until this weekend!) I could people watch for hours. The place was packed and they put on a really good show. If you've never seen them you should check them out on You tube.
After we went to The CheeseCake Factory for dinner. It was SO good. We were all starving too. Nobody really wanted to go home (except Lyndsey but it isn't like it was her actual birthday!) so we went to the soccer game up in Woods Cross. It was the funnest game yet! They were up 8 to 2 and they all really wanted Patrick to score a goal. Every time someone got the ball they would pass it to Patrick and hope that he would score. He came SO close so many times. He said when he does score a goal he will take off his shirt and do a lap around the soccer field.
Oh, and speaking of people watching, the soccer games are such a good place too!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Notice the half naked guy behind you? Weird...when I'm there it's seems so normal.Ü I'm so glad you guys came--I would have been so bored by myself.