Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Getting Girly!

I don't have a lot of accessories and I don't think that I am a really girly girl. So I am a little overwhelmed at having a girl. Thank Heavens for Jenn. She isn't really girly either but she helps me out a lot. (It takes a village ya know!) She always has the cutest jewelry and hair-styles! Well she has a really cute headband flower that we decided to try and duplicate for our craft night! It was a lot of fun, we went to a lot of stores to find really cute zippers.. We couldn't find any, we still had a blast in the stores though! We came home really tired and my Mother-in-law saved the day! We were totally re-energized about the whole thing. It was a way fun night, and I have actually worn mine a few times! Thanks Jenn!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Heidi...you are too nice... I love the pic of GK and I in boas! Will you send it to me? I think our zipper flowers turned out way cute! We need to make more.