Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Got Chicken?


On Saturday we had a super busy day! We were running around all day like a chicken with it's head cut off. We started building a chicken coup with Patrick's friend Mike's help. Patrick had to work too. We even went to Kentucky Fried Chicken with Brandon & Jenn, and then bought some chickens too! I really haven't been feeling the whole chicken thing but Patrick & GK Love them. GK wouldn't let go of the box when we were driving home. They are living in the garage right now because they are pretty stinky and loud but they are a lot of fun. I need to get a video of GK saying "chickies" It is so cute!

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Is that my chicken, Popcorn, in the front of the picture? It's the cutest one! :)

Heidi said...

Yes that sure is.. We still haven't named the rest of them. We have been calling the black one blackened but I don't know if it will stick! If you have any ideas for names let me know!

Jenn and Brandon said...

I think Alfredo for one, maybe BBQ and possibly Joel (in honor of Joel McHale and his "Chicks Man" segment). Ü