Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

Easter was so much fun. The Easter bunny brought Gk a basketball hoop! He was so excited when he saw it. We also got The Blindside, some candy, some root beer, bubbles and more candy!
We went to Jenn & Brandon's house for an Easter brunch. We ate SO much food. Being pregnant I shouldn't be involved in the menu, everything sounds so yummy! We had a lot of fun. We played a lot and ate a lot. We went to the park and ruined Brandon's kite he got from the Easter bunny ~ Sorry~ GK doesn't know how to hold on very well! It was sure fun when it lasted though!
After we went to my Mom & Dad's house and took a nap. We were so tired! Wendi's family came over and it was so good to see them! They hadn't seen GK in a long time. I hadn't seen them since last September, I think! I hope we can see them more often. Gk was so sweet playing the piano with my Mom. She would play and he would sing along.
My parents made a huge delicious dinner, I think I am still full. GK just couldn't get enough of his cousins. He would drag them into the laundry room and push all the buttons while they kept it from actually turning on. Braden was so patient with GK, it was so cute to see them playing together. We had such a fun Easter, it was nice to get home and have some time to relax.

No comments: