Monday, May 31, 2010

So Big!

Gk is getting so big. Every day I am amazed at the words he will say or how he acts. He is really starting to be nice and soft and I hope it stays through all the transitions coming his way! I am so excited for the new baby, but I am going to miss the one on one time I'm having with my little man. He is just over 22 months and he still loves balls (any kind!) he gets really mad if the ball doesn't do what he wants. He is such a good eater. He says please, but not thank you. Loves strawberries and anything sweet especially ice cream. He loves his Daddy but is a Momma's boy. His best friend is D'Ohgee. He will bring me a book, let me read it, put it back and get a new one. His favorite one right now is Are You My Mother he likes the Snort! He loves animals and making animal sounds. I just love him so much. He will be such a good big brother, I can't wait to see how much he grows.

No comments: