Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bees


We have been busy busy bees lately! First and foremost we sold our house and moved into my parents house. We are going to build a new house in South Jordan, so we are really excited and grateful that my parents will take us in. (Especially when we are going to have a newborn little baby any day!) But we have been really lucky. Our house sold so easily it must have been meant to be (I think it was underpriced! but meant to be sounds better
;>) So many people really helped us a lot, Michelle, Brandon, Adam, my parents, Jason, and Mike and so many more people. Thank you thank you!

Gk loved the move. He had no idea what was going on, but all the boxes and finding old toys and getting to play with things he usually wouldn't made all the work fun.
Also, my brother Dave came in town and we had a little party to celebrate his finishing medical school. He's off in California, being a big old doctor. We went for a little hike and it was nice to know that if I went into labor I would be in good hands!
GK and I spent a lot of time out of the house during the move. We went to a lot of new parks and hit a few favorite spots that we might not get to as often since we won't be in Utah County anymore. Gk has been loving slides for a while but he wouldn't go down by himself until we went to this park by the Peppermint Place. I couldn't fit my body in this slide and it was just the right size he would come down, now he isn't scared at all! Which is good & bad!
We got season passes to Seven Peaks again this year. I don't know how it will work after the baby so we have been going every week to get in as much as we can! GK loves it. He especially loves to jump in the water.

After one of my dr. appointments I took GK to The Dairy Queen for lunch and I had to get him a Dilly Bar. It brought back so many memories. Every saturday the Robinson's would take me to Dairy Queen then to South Towne Mall. We had a lot of fun there.
There is more to come...

1 comment:

Kaelyn said...

Geez!!! You guys are so busy!!! You are always doing such fun things! I can't believe you guys sold your house! That is so exciting to build a new one!! GK is getting so big! You have got to be so close to having your sweet little girl! I can't wait to see pictures!!!