Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Fences & Gardens

Patrick & my Dad finished off the fence for D'Ohgee so she wouldn't get out of the backyard. While they were building I was supposed to be watching Gk & D'Ohgee. Well I wasn't doing a good job at either because Gk was playing with the hose and D'Ohgee ran out while a lady was riding her bike with her dog on a leash. She was scared to death, I still feel so bad. Sorry lady! Gk sure had a fun time though. There are a lot of snails in my parents yard and Gk had fun playing with it.
Lyndsey, Michelle, & I took some of our kids to the Discovery Gardens at the Gateway. None of us had been there before and it was a lot of fun. It was a really nice and hot day, we wish we would have known about the splash park but we know now. Next time we will have swimming suits.

And speaking of gardens. My parents put in a square foot garden and they built Gk his own little section. They even put in the really nice dirt, GK loves to throw it all over himself and anyone else around.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: