Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boston's Birthday

The day we moved Boston (Brandon's nephew) was celebrating his 2nd birthday. He is just a month older than Gk. They were playing at the park and swimming. Jenn was so sweet and took Gk to the park so we could get a few more things done. But for a big old pregnant body nothing sounded better than going swimming. So even though we weren't done yet I met them at the pool.

Boston was So cute! He is such a handsome little guy. I hope he and Gk are friends! Gk loves to play with Avery too. It is nice when you don't have to worry about him being too rough. Well I still worried! But she gave him a good match. She would tell him what was up! Yeah, then he would cry! But the swimming felt So good! I was so glad that I went.
GK obviously had a fantastic time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: