Monday, October 25, 2010

Bentley's quilt & My Birthday!!

I finally finished Bentley's quilt. I was going to wait and give it to her at Christmas but I couldn't! I love how it turned out. GK's is still in the works, it might be Christmas before it is done!
I turned the BIG 3-0 on October 19th! I can't believe I am 30 years old.I had such a fun birthday. I woke up to balloons, candy, and a big birthday banner! I am a bit of a freak about my birthday, it is my day! Gk thought it was his birthday, and it kinda was (:
We went shopping with Lyndsey and Benton and had lunch at Cafe Rio! It was so yummy, thanks again Lyndsey. Then we went to the Peppermint Place and got some candy and gelato.
We met Patrick out at the house (they were sheet rocking, the house is cruising!) and we went to Gardner Village for dinner at Archibald's. It was a little busy with the whole Witch thing but we didn't really have to wait. It was so fun to have my sister Wendi & her husband Dennis and my parents come. It was such an awesome birthday, I can't wait until the next one!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I L-O-V-E Bentley' quilt! So cute! Hope you had a great birthday. I feel bad I missed. Jennah is going to have to make it up to you. :) We have a present for you at our house...

Juli said...

Awh....I missed out too! Looks like you had a great B-Day! Can't wait to see you guys again :D