Monday, October 25, 2010

Temple, Park, Party, & Jennah!

One night we went out to dinner with Jenn & Brandon and went to the Temple after. Just to walk around, GK is still obsessed with the temple. Every church and big house he asks if it is the temple, then he wants to sing I Love To See the Temple. GK knows every word, and so does Patrick. I love that he loves the Temple. It is nice to take the kids there and feel of the spirit.
We got some time to play with cousins over UEA. We went to the park and had a lot of fun. Patrick was even able to come meet us for a few miniutes. Gk's cousins take good care of him, and he loves each one so much!
Patrick's cousin Mandy has the very same birthday that I do. Her sweet husband threw her a surprise birthday party and we went along. Coincidentally it was also a surprise party for her friend Heidi! I told Patrick it could count as my party too! I was totally surprised!
After the birthday party we went to go see baby Jennah! I wish we got to see her more, but there will be a lot of time. She is just so little and we (GK) have SO many germs. I would feel terrible if we got her sick. She is so beautiful I can't wait until I get to hold her!! I love to see the love that Jenn & Brandon have for her. They have waited a long time and it hasn't been an easy road but it's all been worth it for Jennah! We love you angel!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Thanks for coming to see Jennah! I love showing her off! :)