Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The happs!

We have been so busy lately! Everything seems to be getting bigger. Mostly Bentley! She is getting so big, I love it but it makes me a little sad. She has the biggest smile. Sometimes she is a Mamma's girl, but I think I just provide the food. We just love her to pieces!
I have really wanted to do some hiking, so I thought I'd try to take the kids... By myself. GK won't walk up a grocery aisle I don't know why I thought he'd walk up a trail. He got 10 yards laid down in the rocks and dirt and says "I'm sleeping!" So we went and played by the river and ate our lunch.
Bentley turned a whopping 3 months old! I can't believe she's that old already. She is such a big girl. She is learning how to sit up, use her hands, and her charm too! She has brought an amazing spirit into our lives. We got some yogurt to celebrate her 3 month birthday, but she didn't get any, sorry hun.
The house is sure coming along. Patrick is having SO much fun. He has wanted to do this for such a long time and I'm so glad he's having such a good time. He took some time off to help the framers, they are such good guys. Gk has loved going out there, the dump trucks, diggers/snorts, dirt, rocks... What more could a little boy want??!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: