Monday, October 25, 2010

Homecoming & Walks

We went to Fillmoore's Homecon=ming dance. Man I haven't been to a highschool football game in a long time. Gk loves football and I think he had a great time. It was really cold and really loud. Bentley isn't a huge fan of either so I spent some time walking around with her to keep her away from the cow bells! It was so much fun, I hope we can go next year too!
Adam & Lyndsey's nephew passed away last January from Leukemia. We walked in the Light the Night walk. Lyndsey & Adam both raised a lot of money for the cause and it was a really neat experience. I hope next year I can contribute a little more! The walk started at dusk and everyone carried a balloon with a light in it. The view was awesome.
Just some cute pics of the kiddos. They are SO big! I just love their blue blue eyes!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Cute pics! Thanks for coming with us to the Homecoming game. It was so fun!