Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Canning

Last weekend Patrick's mom taught me how to can tomatoes!
We had a lot of fun.
This is the first batch, the second Patrick and I fell asleep watching a movie.
The water got a little low and they cooked longer than they were supposed to.
I think they are okay though, it was a lot of fun.
Now I just need to learn how to cook using them.

G.K has been getting so big!
It is fun to watch him grow.
He is learning to use his arms and feet.
When he is mad I'll lay him on his tummy and he almost crawls.
We are trying to get him to work off some of that baby fat.
No, it is adorable.

I do think he is looking more and more like Patrick.
I just love my boys! 

2 comments:

The Barkers said...

I love that mad 'crawl.' Henry would do that all the time. He also crawled and rolled rather fast because of it. Your tomatoes look great. I'm sure you'll love eating them. Plus, you look great!

Valery G. said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! I am out of town and just got the chance to send you a message. I sure hope your day treated you well! I sure love you and hope to see you and your family soon.