Friday, October 31, 2008

98, 99, 100!

Not so happy about the Halloween costume!



Okay I know I am a total cheese! But our little Monkey has been with us for 100 days! Pretty amazing huh! Time sure does fly but at the same time it's only been a hundred days. I can't imagine life without tis guy. I got a card that says, " The miracle is that one little life can change so many!" I think that is pretty true. Patrick and I have gotten closer and are both in love with our son. I can better understand the term "unconditional love" and in that understand the love our parents have for us and the love heavenly father has for us too. It has been an amazing journey, one that has changed me. I am so grateful that GK is healthy and happy. I truly cherish every moment we have together. I love being able to stay at home. I thought I would go crazy but the days fly by. Thanks Patrick for everything You are the best!

4 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I can't believe GK is 100 days old! Wow! I think I need to buy him a present for that. . . Happy Birthday GK!

Bethie said...

that is soo sweet-- wow a hundred days old!!!

Valery G. said...

Happy Halloween little monkey!!!

Juli said...

Awwwhhh! He is so CUTE in/near his costume!!! You are just too far away!!!