Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Peyton's Baptism

This past weekend Peyton got baptized. He is one of the newest members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
It was a really good idea to have a baptism over conference weekend.
 It is always nice to hear the Prophet. It helps to make it more memorable for Peyton.
I rode up to Wendi's in Logan (she updated her blog!) on Friday and we had a lot of fun.
We took a little tour of Logan and then went to one of her friends house to watch Iron Man on their really nice movie screen. 
Of course Wendi and I stayed up late talking past 1:30 in the morning.  
We got up at 5:00 A.M. to to drive to Riverton, Woming to be at the baptism.
We got there with a little time to spare It was a really nice drive.  

This is one of my favorite pictures of Peyton that I have ever seen. He is such a ham.
This is Dane and Peyton right before the baptism.
You know that Peyton is well loved. 
Look at all the people that travelled from Utah to support him.
What a cute family.
Dane and Jodi with Riley and Peyton.
Checking out the goods. I think Peyton scored big on the baptism!
G.K. loves his aunt Jodi. She could calm him down when I couldn't.
Kate is sure growing up. I can't believe she's 12.
You always have to have a sisters shot. Jodi, Wendi, and Me.
Everyone just hanging out. Jodi fed us all so well! She is an amazing hostess.
She really isn't a Longstroth anymore. None of us can entertain like she can. You Go Jodi!

I am going tomorrow to buy one of these toys. 
G.K. was being really fussy and Tandra brought this for her darling baby Isaac.
They let G.K. borrow it and he was cooing at it and smiling so big. I thought he was going to laugh.
Here Jodi is being hounded by Tobey, Barkley, and Harley. 
They are such good and cute puppies! I love how they are all begging.
Thanks Juli for letting us stay at your house! It is so cute! Thanks Wendi for letting me ride up with you. It was good to catch up with everything that you are up to. And Thanks Jodi for all your hospitality. You are all amazing. I have the best sisters ever!

1 comment:

The Barkers said...

What fun to get together with your family. It seams like you always glow a little extra when you're with one of them!