Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pheasant Hunting

This last weekend Patrick and Brandon were going pheasant hunting up in Lewiston. 
And the sweet Hall family were making SpudNuts and they let G.K. and I tag along to learn how.
We had so much fun. I seriously LoVe Lewiston. It is so much fun!
Cecille (Jenn's Mom) is the sweetest, she works so hard and is such a good example of how I can be a better Mom, Wife, and person. She is a really good cook.
She fed us so much and it was so yummy I really feel indebted to her. 
Well Spudnuts are doughnuts that have potato in them,
but they taste the same to me as regular doughnuts.
We had a pretty awesome system Jenn cooked the doughnuts
Emily and Holly put the icing on them and sweet little Hanna put the sprinkles on top.
Hanna was so cute! She really liked her job and eating the sprinkles.
There were a lot more doughnuts, we ate quite a few
I felt like such a Homer, I was drooling all over them so I had to eat those.
My favorite were the doughnut holes because they were smaller but I think I ate 20.
This is everyone that helped in the prouction.
G.K., Holly, Trever, Cecille, Jenn,
Rachel, Hanna, Katelyn, and Emily.
Katelyn and Rachel were big helpers with GK for me. 
Poor Patrick and Brandon were really really tired.
Patrick really wants a bird dog now. But we already have a dog.
They probably walked 12 miles or more. 
They left just before 7:00 (Patrick woke up around 5:00 and woke up Brandon to go because the clock was off in our room. He was so excited he couldn't go back to sleep.)
Jason and Quenton met them and they hunted all over Lewiston, then to Menden. 
They came back had a doughnut and took out Kyle (Jenn's nephew).
They had so much fun but they were totally worthless when we went out to dinner to Firehouse Pizza. I love that place. Dinner was so good but we had to get a trizookie to share after.
On Sunday we went to church (Do you know they have messengers in sacrament meeting?) then had a delicious dinner. 
Thanks again Anthony and Cecille for your hospitality!
and Jenn and Brandon, we had an awesome weekend!






1 comment:

Valery G. said...

Looks like you are having a ball - always!!!

Hey Pat,
I hear you are helping my friend Aubrey Howell and her husband get situated into a new home. She only had great things to say...she trusts you and your company. That's great!!!

How is the boy? Happy holidays this season!