Monday, November 17, 2008

T-a-G

I've been tagged again... this one's about us not just me, so I thought "why not!"

Where we met: Student Orientation at S.U.U. 

How long we dated before we got hitched: 6 months (three months dating, three months engaged)

How long we have been married: 9 years in January

What's my fav feature about him: His Sexy legs!

What's my fav quality about him: Patrick is a blast to be with! We always have fun.

His nickname for me: Love Chop

His fav color: I don't know. I'll have to ask, my guess is blue?!?!

His fav food: Anything his Mom cooks. 

His fav sport: Football... right now!

Who said the L word first: He did, yeah on our 3rd date, I didn't have a chance.

First kiss: On our first date on my front porch. (He's a really good kisser)

Fav couple thing to do: anything! We both like to watch movies and play games. 

How many kids: 1, an adorable, beautiful, little boy!

His hidden talent: He's a really good daddy! (I guess this isn't hidden, but it has been until now)

His fav past-time: chilling in the hot tub 

Will he read this: maybe the first few lines but I don't think the whole thing


...And I tag Jenn, Kim, Kamille, and Lyndsey

1 comment:

The Barkers said...

What fun information to learn. I think I might do it!