Sunday, November 23, 2008

~Twilight~

On Thursday, cousin Mandy got us tickets to go see Twilight! Now I am a huge Twilight fan.
So whenever there is a major event I want to make t-shirts.
My mom had all the stuff but she has been on Ohio for work and to see my Grandma.
But I went over early Thursday Morning to use her computer and printer. It took a couple of hours but I finally got "Suck My Blood" with an apple in the middle. 
I am not very computer savvy, but I am learning.
Lyndsey and I met at Walmart to find some cheep shirts to iron-on.

My sweet little G-Babe was really good while we were ironing.
We ironed all afternoon, but the iron-ons wouldn't transfer. Seriously we spent a long time trying to get them to work. They just wouldn't stick. So I called the 1-800 number on the packaging and figured out I had bought 100% cotton not 100% polyester or Cotton/Polyester blend. I was getting frustrated but Lyndsey started laughing and then so did I. It is pretty funny. So let this be a lesson for ya next time you want to make a custom shirt.  I sure learned my lesson.
So probably for the better we all met up at Red Robin for dinner without matching shirts. 
It was really yummy! We stayed there for a long time just eating fries and chatting. 
Then it was just a matter of waiting for the movie to start. I saw my friend Emily (cook) Nye at the theatre it was really fun to see her. Then we had to try DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and before you know it we were going to the movie.

Mandy really hooked us up. The theatre was rented out by "The CandyBar" and they gave out some way cool prizes. Jenn actually won a t-shirt that was really cute.. See we didn't need to make them. Poor Jenn had a rough go when she opened the Vein Juice (Coke that Mandy made new labels for.. they were so cute! Vein juice to quench your thirst before your next meal) It totally exploded all over. Jenn was soaked. It was really funny and it woke us up at midnight. 
I loved the movie. I was nervous about Edward but he did a really good job. I thought Alice was perfect. I can't wait to see the movie again. I'm making my Mom read the books so I can go with her to see it. Thanks for the tickets Mandy! I had a blast!

2 comments:

aj&ldlvnlife said...

Heidi i am going to kick your little butt. I cant beleive you got video of that!!! I cant play that game. If you weren't so nice i would have to be mad. Twilight was awesome, I LOVE EDWARD.
lynds

The Barkers said...

Thanks for the news. Joe went hunting this weekend so I couldn't go, and now we can't go for 2 weeks. I feel like it's forever away! I'm glad you liked it!