Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dyllan's Piano Recital


Last Wednesday we got the chance to see Lyndsey's son Dyllan play the piano at his recital. He is such a cute little boy. They sat him next to his friend and he wasn't really interested in listening to everyone else play the piano. He has been in piano for a year and he is really learning a lot. When he got up he was supposed to say his name and what song he was playing but he was a little nervous.  
Right after I wish I'd kept recording because he said "Oh  I forgot to say my name" Really loud and everyone laughed. After we went out to dinner to The Old Spaghetti Factory. It was so yummy! I love the spamoney. Thanks Dyllan for letting us come to your special day!

2 comments:

aj&ldlvnlife said...

Dyllan was a pill wasnt he! He sure loved having you guys there. Thanks for coming. Lynds.

Bethie said...

Heidi- there was no sound

very cute though:)