Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 4 Months G.K.

15lbs. 12oz. @ 4 Months
This poor little boy is constantly getting his picture taken. I won't be surprised if he is blind by the time he is one year old. But I can't help it... It's in my genes. My whole family is this way. 
I can't believe he is 4 months old! He has sure changed Our lives for the better. He is what I think about almost all day. I love that I can stay home with him and watch him grow, Thanks Patrick. He is getting really good at using his hands and finding his mouth. He is so strong too. He will almost crawl when he is on his tummy, he doesn't quite turn over but he's working on it
This is the coolest onesie yet! Thanks Sam!

I don't know why I like to put him in baskets and things. He is just so little and he doesn't seem to mind so I'll keep doing it. Poor G.K. I love you Babe~

No comments: