Monday, July 26, 2010

...And they walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked...

For Pioneer day we went to Brandon & Jenn's for a way fun party. They are such great hosts. The food was really good too. Gk loved playing with little kids his age, especially Avery, she is such a doll. I was really fun to hang out with Jenn & Brandon's families, they are so much fun and such amazing people.
The sprinklers turned on right after Jenn ran home. I was getting food, and the first thing I thought of was to take some pictures. Brandon thought I was crazy, but I knew that Jenn would want some. Then I ran to stop the sprinklers ,after the food table had gotten soaked (but I took a picture!). Patrick ran to turn them off. It was so funny, we were all laughing so hard. Gk & Avery started running through the sprinklers, they were delighted!
Everyone went swimming, I had to go feed Bentley, when I went to the pool Gk was freezing but did not want out. We went to watch some sweet fireworks and eat some homemade gelato. Gk Loves Brandon's dad and sister Lindsay.
We had so much fun! Thanks Jenn & Brandon, I hope this is a tradition!Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Those picutures of the sprinlers going off are aweomse! I'm glad you got pictures! I was super sad I wasn't ther. I think we should totally make it a tradition...