Monday, July 26, 2010

Guess Who's 2?!

On July 23rd GK turned the big 2 years old!! I can't believe how fast he's grown up. He is so much fun! He is really talking a lot lately. He is so much fun to watch playing "sports" he can drop kick a ball better than me and for sure shoot the hoops better than I can. He loves his little sister, it's amazing that adapting was so easy for him. Gk is so curious and a typical 2 year old. He hates shopping but does really well ( I often bribe him.. said I never would!). He gives the BEST kisses! He still takes naps, usually 3 hours! He is a super good eater most of the time, sometimes he is too busy playing. I just LOVE this little man!
On his birthday we took him to The Original Pancake house. Of course Jenn & Brandon came, it wouldn't be the same without them. Gk got the smiley face pancakes.
He had a lot of fun there. He loved riding his bike around.

We stopped at the store then went home for a nap. He says "Happy day" for Happy birthday. When we put him down it totally broke my heart, he was in bed crying saying,"happy day, happy day" while he was jumping around. But he really needed a nap!
We had a party at the park by Lyndsey's house. It is a really fun park, and no one is ever there. We of course, had lots of candy. Gk was just happy to play with all his cousins.

The poor kid was throwing ice and bumped his elbow against the hot charcoal grill. I'm sure he has 3rd degree burns on his elbow, but the grill was really clean and it looks really good. There is an imprint of a phillips head screw . I am so glad it wasn't very deep and not on his hands or feet. He forgot about it being on his elbow.
We had a pinata, I think this was the first time he understood (kinda) what was going on. He didn't want anyone else to use his bat, he got really mad! But when the candy came out it was the cutest thing ever! He got SO excited, jumped off my lap and ran for it shouting "CANNY" (he so takes after me!) He got way too many presents and we had so much fun.
And on the same day Bentley turned 1 month old! She is changing so much. She holds up her head really well and is so patient with us. We are so lucky to have these 2 kids and we are very very grateful!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Such a fun party! We just love GK (and Bentley)! I can't believe he's two!