Monday, July 26, 2010

Last weekend Patrick went out of town, I've been wanting to see how GK would do in a movie and Jenn & Brandon were going to see one so we thought we'd tag along. The movie was all sold out so we played at some games then got some chocolate & ice cream. On the way home I picked up some popcorn and The Fox and the Hound... It's a good thing we didn't go to a movie!
On Sunday I woke up Patrick really early (after he got home really late) and it was a hot day we decided to go up the canyon for a picnic. We drove to Snowbird and they have a fun playground but it was still really hot so we cooled off with some ice cream!
That night we met Jenn, Brandon, & Yogi for Yogi's birthday party at the dog park. Jenn had cupcakes for the dogs, I missed it. D'Ohgee swallowed it without chewing. I wish we went to the dog park more, it is such a fun place. GK loved it, he really wanted to throw rocks the whole time. Bentley loved just being held!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: