Friday, July 16, 2010

Fam Reunion

The Astle family reunion was last weekend.. We had debated whether or not we should go with a 2 1/2 week old. It was at Crystal Hot Springs in Honeyville. I love it there. The water is kinda gross but the water slide is a blast! I can't go swimming for a few more weeks but Patrick and Gk needed some play time so we decided to go for it.
It was SO much fun, I'm so glad we went. Bentley was an angel and Gk had a blast playing with all his cousins. The food was amazing and it was really nice to hang out with family. A lot of people we only see once a year at the reunion so it was really good to catch up.
Gk was obsessed with Kaya, Sid's dog. He kept playing with her, it was a good babysitter!
There were a lot of games and the kids all had a ton of fun toys.
I think everyone got a chance to hold Bentley. I was kind of a nazi about people using hand sanitizer. When we pulled into the campground there was a lot of dust in the air from all the cars and I got really nervous about having her there but she was such an angel. I can't wait until we can go camping!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: