Friday, August 27, 2010

2 Months

Last Sunday Bentley was smiling so much! It was really hard to get a picture but we sure tried. Gk was taking his nap and it was fun to have some time time with the three of us.
Then on Monday our Princess #2 turned 2 Months! (Patrick is Princess #1 for those of you who don't know!) She is getting so big. It makes me so sad, I don't want her to grow up but I am glad she is, and that she's healthy and strong. She loves her tummy time, usually. She has a really strong torso and neck. She adores her Daddy, and he adores her. She loves to watch Gk and D'Ohgee. She will almost sleep through the night, she usually only wakes up once. Bentley is so patient with me. She loves her baths too. I love her smile.
For her birthday we walked down to the Sev to get a slurpee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: