Monday, August 16, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Last Tuesday Jenn had the day off work and Brandon and Jenn invited us to lunch! (Patrick was invited too but he was super busy at work, no lunch for him!) Brandon really wanted a hot dog on a stick, so we went to the mall. I just love this picture with Brandon wiping Gk's face, it almost looks like Gk is upset but he was laughing SO hard! Every time I wipe Gk's face he IS screaming 'cause he is mad...
Last time I took Gk on a carousel I got a fat lip... I could tell he was uncomfortable so I got on the horse and sat with him to calm him, well he threw his head back and I vowed I wasn't taking him on one again. But of course if Brandon is taking him, he loves it. I love how this picture turned out!
I let GK ride one of the moving toys. They had a jeep, a tractor, a 4-wheeler, and a car, but he picks out this pink ice cream looking car. We were all a little shocked because he loves tractors (or Snorts, which he says "Do-What") anyway it gave us a good laugh.
We just love having Jenn & Brandon as our friends. They have been so good to us, we really don't deserve them. They have been SO super happy lately, I love how this picture shows how they are almost aglow! It really was like their wedding day~ We love you guys!
Bentley was there, I took a picture but it didn't turn out very good. She was a super sleeper and missed out on the whole party.

1 comment: