Friday, August 27, 2010

Life on the Farm

We went to Wheeler Farm on Wednesday. Gk loves cows ever since we went to Holly & Garrick's farm. He was so cute with them, he was trying to nuzzle & love them.
Gk gave the goat a kiss! I tried to get him to do it again but then I thought better of it. There was a chicken out and Gk would chase it to me and then I would run and scream because I was scared! Gk's laugh was adorable, he was rolling! The chicken was taking shelter under the stroller while Bentley was fast asleep. I was too scared to go near the stroller. Gk got it out for me though. I think we had quite the audience!
We ate lunch and played around some more. It's nice being really close to so many fun places to take these kids! I am so grateful I can stay home with them... but we don't really stay home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: