Monday, August 16, 2010

Bean a while!

My sweet little niece Kaycee turned the big 7 on August 5th. I can't believe how fast the the time has flown by. We all went to 7 peaks for her big day! I was so happy that they were here. How Fun!! Gk and I brought Grandma so we were a little late to the party, but we still had a blast! Gk loves his cousins, I wish he got to see them more.
The highlight for GK was (of course) singing happy birthday. Kaycee was a little shy, we had some confusion with 7 peaks because they closed early that day. They moved all our stuff so we had to go to the parking lot to have her party and the parking lot was CHUCK full for a private party. It was more busy than I'd ever seen it. I would have been shy too with all those people watching. So Kaycee was waiting in the car to go when we sang happy birthday (because we were all going different places and wanted cupcakes anyway, maybe we should have just left it but..) and Gk got to blow out the candle which wasn't lit because we didn't have a lighter but beside that he was SO excited!! The kid has a sick obsession that I love.
Happy Birthday Kaycee, We Love You!!
Gk's fist roller coaster... Patrick & Gk have never been to Jungle Jim's Playland. I had some friends that worked there in high school, it's a pretty fun place -a little old now. We went to a chinese restaurant for dinner right by Jungle Jim's and Gk was a bit of a pill. When will we be able to eat out again? I don't know if you can see all the sugar and salt on his face in the first pic? Well after we thought we'd try out a ride at J.J.'s. Patrick only saw this roller coaster, they have a bunch of smaller slower rides, but Patrick didn't see them. He bought us tickets for this ride. I should have known when the operator asked me if he liked fast rides, I shrugged my shoulders and said "We'll see..." Well we did and the answer is NO! We didn't last 30 seconds on the ride, I don't think it got to full speed. Next time we'll start a little slower.
I just thought these pics were too cute not to post.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: