Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank You Lyns!!


My SIL Lyndsey is SO sweet!! She is a crazy woman about taking pictures (like me!!) and I am so grateful! She gave me a cd of a bunch of pics that I will cherish.
I am so glad she took all these pictures at the hospital. It was so crazy and I wasn't in much of a position to be taking pictures.. my view of people wasn't the most flattering!! I will always remember every second of this day, but it's really nice though to have pictures.
One night we went out with Brandon & Jenn and thought that we would leave Gk to play with Grandma, well she had to go to the hosptial so Lyndsey and Michelle were watching Gk. He LOVES to dump out his drinks and lap it up like a dog... (So super gross when he drinks out of D'Ohgee's water dish!) Lyns & Mish thought it was so funny and got the cutest pics. I love how Gk is nuzzling up to Nibbles!
Lyndsey bought Bentley this adorable tutu. We have plans to make some, I think they are the cutest things ever! I can't wait to make some with little matching appliqued onesies! I want to put her in one every day! We decided to have a little photo shoot with the princess. (I think the headband kinda looks like the chiquita banana lady sometimes... you know the lady with the fruit basket on her head!)

This one is my Favorite! I can't believe we caught a smile!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I have to agree...it's totally gross when GK tries to drink from Yogi's dish, but I've always wanted to get a picture! So funny! Those pictures of Bentley are gorgeous! I love that tutu!