Tuesday, May 17, 2011

10 Months, Mother's Day & Stuff

Bentley turned 10 Months almost a month ago. She is such a fun easy girl. She loves Food she loves Gk she loves to stand and walk and be independent. She really likes crawling up the stairs! She has my love of ice cream and she loves to laugh and make others laugh. Anytime she sees a tummy she'll put her open mouth on it (like she's giving raspberries) and look up and smile really big. It is so cute! I love this little girl SO much!
On Mother's Day I woke up to Patrick grinding wheat to make me whole wheat waffles. I really liked them too but he wasn't a big fan. It was such a wonderful day. Patrick & the kids really spoiled me! I love being a mom!
Here are just some random pics that I've had. These kids are getting too big.
Bentley loves to walk behind things. She walked behind this tricycle for the longest time in a circle. It was pretty funny! Gk's favorite thing lately is squirting. He will be outside and play so good, the dog is usually soaking wet but I'm sure she loves it too!

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I never saw Bentley's 10 month onesie. It's super cute! I still can't believe she's going to be a year already!