Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Family!

Oh how we all love this little family. We were so happy to be able to be a part of Jennah's day. I know she won't remember a thing but I know she'll remember that SO many people that love her like crazy!! The whole day was absolutely perfect. Jennah was an angel at the temple. It was so lovely to see all the people that care so much for this little angel. After there was a really nice blessing and dinner. The blessing was beautiful, I've never seen such a big circle. I thought for sure Brandon was going to say the blessing in spanish! It was just a great day. I was supposed to take pictures at the dinner and I totally failed. There were just so many people to chat with I'm sorry Jenn.
With this being so close to Mother's Day I just have to give a shout out to McKinnah! She is such an amazing woman. I can't put myself in her shoes. I know she's had a hard journey and I know that it will probably continue to be hard. High school can be tough. But I hope that she knows that she is the mother of all mothers. To give such a gift to someone else shows that she truly put Jennah before herself.. and that's what mother's do! I'm sure she know this but I'm sure she has hard days. So Kin, We love you!

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

You are SO sweet! That was the PeRfEcT day! Thanks for being there and doing so much to make that day possible. What would I do without you?

Kim said...

So great you could be apart of it and looks like you were a wonderful photographer for them.