Monday, March 23, 2009

8 Months

 
I can't believe that G.K. is 8 months old today. He is getting so big and growing so fast. Sometimes I miss my little baby boy, but then he will give me 5 or his big cheesey smile and say Dada. He Loves his Daddy! But I think his favorite right now is D'Ohgee. He can be in the worst mood and she will come in the room, G.K. will get the biggest smile! It makes it hard when he is trying to fall asleep. He also Loves to stand up. I don't dare turn my back on him because he is climbing up on everything that he can grasp (including the doggie!). It does keep me on my toes. Garrison loves food. especially sweets which helps me know that he is mine since he is looking more and more like Patrick. He is an adventurous little guy and loves people and to be outside. I am so grateful for him. I truly cherish every day. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I can't believe he is 8 months already! He is such a cutie! We love him.

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

He is getting so big. I need to come play with him sometime because I'm jealous of Jenn when she tells me about how much fun you guys have. :)

Amy Piller said...

We are in the condos in Harvest Hills, that is so funny that you were at the Legacy center this weekend I was there on Saturday Morning:) Where in Saratoga are you guys?