Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keeping Busy!

I have been keeping really busy lately! 
I saw this cute sign on Studio 5 and decided to try to make it since I only have a few Easter things. But I really like how it turned out. Patrick got me a Cricut for Christmas and it has really come in handy. I am trying to be more crafty (more on this to follow!).
While trying to be crafty I have to keep a close eye on my little Monkey!
G.K. is crawling and cruising all over the place.
He tries to eat everything.
Right now he is learning how to get down. It is really fun to watch him.
I try not to "baby" him too much, but he has already had enough falls.
I know he will have a lot more, but he is just a baby!
He has the biggest cheesey smile and loves his Dada!




4 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Heidi! That is so dang cute! I'm sensing a Super Saturday project. . .

The Barkers said...

Such a darling video. He is fast at crawling too. You might as well realize now that you can clean the room and vacuum all day and he will still find the smallest piece of something that you missed and eat it. Boys are very clever.

Marianne and Matt said...

I love your cute Easter sign!! How did you do it?

Kaelyn said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so amazing how well he crawls!