Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Little Fish

 
Over the weekend Brandon and Jenn invited us to go swimming with them. We had never taken G.K. swimming before so we were really excited to try it. ( I bought a season pass to Seven Peaks so I was really hoping he would like it) He really did like it, you can't really tell int the pictures but he loved it. We were in the water for more than an hour and a half and I think he would have stayed in longer. That was the easiest night to get him to fall asleep. (Not to mention Patrick, because I went with my Mother In Law to get Twilight at midnight at the Lehi Wal-Mart. It was so wierd. I am a seasonal late night shopper from black friday but that is a totally different crowd. I was so annoyed with the obnoxious teenage girls, they were driving me crazy! I wish I could say I wasn't like that but I know I was. I think I was so shocked because all the teenage girls I know are a lot more mature than the girls I was standing by... and also more mature than I was. I still have nightmares about how I treated people. Thank heavens that is over!)  Thanks Brandon and Jenn we had a great time! Sorry we weren't any help with your nieces and nephews.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Thanks so much for coming with us. We had so much fun. I want to go back. I just feel bad we didn't get to hang out really. . .it's weird when we go a weekend without chillin' with the Lowders. Ü

Juli said...

Awwwwwh. Looks like SO MUCH FUN! Since you have a season pass and all.....gonna make you take us there next time we're home. BTW....GK looks SO DAMN ADORABLE in that suit!! Wherever did you get it??? ;)

Heather and Kade Scott said...

He is soo cute!! Where did you guys go swimming? That looks like a fun indoor pool.