Monday, May 11, 2009

Grandma's Stallions

 
My Grandma really likes the Lipizzaner Stallions. I saw their "stables" in Austria when I went a couple of years ago. It's not really a stable it's more of a castle. But for my Grandma's Birthday we all went to see them with her. They were really cool to see in person. I guess they have the dresage in the Olympics but I've never seen it before. It was neat to see the horses "dance" D'Ohgee use to run crooked and it kinda reminded me of that! They could dance better than I ever could. My favorite part was when they showed how they would use the horses in battle by kicking or standing. They taught they horses to do so many things, I think those horses have had more education than I have had! They had a Spanish  song and dance that was really cool too. It was fun! I enjoyed it. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: