Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

This is the whole gang!
This is my whole family
Just the kids
Cathy, Grandma, Celeste, and John
4 Generations (Mom, Jodi, Grandma, and Riley)
All the Grandkids
The Tolman's who came up from St. George!
(Alisha, Celeste, Larry, Grandma, and Olivia)
The Hassan's 
(Kate, Dennis, Braydon, Wendi, DeLane, and MarKaye)

On Saturday Tom, Yadi, Juli, Dave and I went for a run up City Creek Canyon. It was such a pretty morning and it felt so nice to run without the jogging stroller. Thanks Mom for watching G.K. while we were out! My Dad took some pictures and he walked quite a ways. On Saturday evening we went to a park in layton to take pictures since so many people were in town. It was a lot of fun, all the kids were really good. The ducks were fun to feed and there were a lot of little ducklings. It got really cold and we had to leave before we wanted to.

On Sunday Juli and Dave ran the Millcreek trail and my Uncle John and I hiked it. It was so pretty! It was nice to walk it, there is a lot that you miss when you run it. I didn't take my camera but my uncle did. I will have to get a pic from him. We had a really yummy dutch oven lunch and it was nice to have everyone together. G.K. wouldn't take a nap all day, there was just too much going on. Some of us went for a walk to Silver Mesa and played on the playgrounds. It was a lot of fun. When we got home Jenn and Brandon came over and we roasted marshmallows and ate S'mores. It was such a fun Mother's Day. I am so grateful for the mother's in our lives. I think Patrick and I have the Best Mother's in the whole world! Thanks for all you do for us!

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I love those pictures. I thing the one of your little family is super cute. We just need to get Brandon to photoshop that one. . .

Cathy said...

Love the posting. You got all the important things in your narration - and you did a great job on the family photos.
Mom