Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Donna, Dogs, Dumb Dumb, and Dirt!

Donna
It has been so much fun having my Grandma around. We convinced her to stay a few more days and it was so nice. I think I really enjoyed her company more than anything. She is such an amazing woman and so much fun to be around. I am so grateful that I had the time to spend with her. We went shopping a couple of times, we drove up to see the temple in Draper but were more blown away with the castles that were being built right next door. They made the Temple look so simple and beautiful. It put it in a different perspective. G.K. loved his Great Grandma. She watched him for me a few times so I could go grocery shopping and running! Grandma You are the Best!
Dogs
Yogi was really sweet to invite D'Ohgee to the dog park last Friday. I don't think we went one time last year. D'Ohgee has really needed to get out. She is shedding really bad and she is in heat so needless to say she has spent a lot of time outside. I love this dog park, all the dogs can run around but ther is somewhere to go. There is a little pond at the end but we didn't want the dogs getting to crazy because the water was really high. D'Ohgee loves to jump after the splashing water, last time we were here Patrick had to jump in and save her. We had a blast as always! Thanks Yogi!
Dumb Dumb 
On Saturday we went to the Car Show at Thanksgiving Point because my friend Jeremy from E.W.S had his car in it. I love Car shows, Patrick thinks they are a little white trash but I like them more than the Auto Shows because you can see most of those cars anytime. These cars are so unique. We saw a really ornate hearst, boats, Shelby Cobras, the new Camaro, and my favorite the Ford Woody! The people watching isn't half bad either.  We gave G.K. a dumb dumb and he went crazy over that thing. He had drool half way down his shirt. Here he is chowin' down! 
Dirt!
After the car show we went to Okubo's and got some plants. I love haveing a garden and apparently Garrison does too. He was helping us with the weeds and we couldn't stop him because our hands were covered in just as much dirt as his mouth. He is such a good helper!
 

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

Thanks for going with us to Tanner Park. We love it there. We need to go again soon. P.S. I love your pictures--they are too cute!