Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Zoo!

 
I Promise I won't blog about the Zoo every single time!
G.K. and I needed to go see all the animals at the zoo! We had so much fun. We were eating lunch and a Turkey came up to us! (Really funny bc Patrick has been turkey hunting all month!) We had to see how we measured up to the apes! Garrison didn't love the bronze statue~ When we saw the Spyder Monkeys he looked at them and said "Dada"! Total coincidence I know but I had to laugh at that one. He was pretty tuckered out about half way through the zoo so I just walked him so he could get a good nap. As we were leaving he threw a temper tantrum about getting in his car seat. I'm sure it won't be the last!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I will have you know that we do know that turkeys do exist in the wild because we did see some. (just on private land) You and GK were a lot closer than we ever got.....i guess the place to go is the zoo.