Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cooper!!

Lyndsey has been expecting this little bundle of joy for a little bit! On Sunday the 12th she was having contractions all day so my MIL decided we needed to have a "Hen Party"! What is a hen party? ... I'm still not sure. But we took Lyndsey for a walk to keep her contractions going and we fed her some yummy sheet cake. We gave her some positive baby vibes and convinced her she was in labor, and lo and behold she really was. At 7:30 AM on the 13th Cooper was born. He is such a handsome little man. I think he looks more like Lyndsey, he is such a sweetie!!
So I've been wanting to have Benton & Dyllan over while Lynds was in the hospital. It just so happened that I was watching Jennah that day too. Well let me just tell ya, I don't think we'll have 5 kids. I was a little overwhelmed, I'm not gonna lie! It was so fun over-all, but there were a few stressful moments! I think Dyllan wished he went to school. Benton and Gk were pretty easy. Bentley wanted to be held the whole time and that didn't make it easy. We watched Gnomeo and Juliet and played played played (Outside while the girls "napped")!
But it was really all worth it for little Cooper. We already love him so so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I still can't believe you watched 5 kids! You are SUPER MOM! Thanks for watching Jennah for me! I couldn't do this without ya!

Heidi said...

Are you kidding?! We adore Jennah! She's just part of the family! Thanks for letting her come over and always get so messy!! I just still feel bad she got No rest that day.. She was a trooper, but I'm sure she was glad to see you!