Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Park, A Wedding, & A Birthday

Jenn got to watch her niece Avery (she's the same age/similar personality to Gk) so we thought it'd be fun to go to the park.. Well it turns out that the park was hosting the Riverton Arts Festival! It was pretty fun. Gk LoVeD the bubble pond! Avery, Jennah, & Bentley all loved the pin wheels. It didn't seem crowded until we lost sight of Avery, I don't know how. She was right in front of us then all of a sudden she vanished. Well they have the bouncey houses and it must have sucked her in! It was really a lot of fun! I really wanted to go back later but we didn't get a chance. Hopefully next year!
My friend Hana (We worked together at E.W.S.) got married to her best friend a few weeks ago. They are just such a happy, sweet couple. Hana is from Hawaii and her wedding was so Hawaiian. It was just like being at a Luau. Patrick was really sad he couldn't make it (He was working in the yard :( Poor guy!) The reception was catered by Mo' Bettah Steaks. Hana's brother's started it here a few years ago and if you haven't been you need to go! I love it and I don't eat meat! But the dancing was so fun, it was such a friendly atmosphere I loved her wedding! The kids really liked it too, but we were sitting next to the wedding cake and Gk LOVES cake (especially birthday cake, he is always the first one to take a bite out of the cake!!) Some of the numbers got a little long between so we went outside and took a few pictures. I was really sad that I missed Hana's hula though!
After the wedding we went to Boston's 3rd birthday. It was so nice of Boston to invite us, I think we need to work on our manners a little bit... Gk tried to open up Boston's presenst. Bentley was stealing candy, and I need to double check the locks on the door! But it was so fun. The swimming was a blast. Those Muir's know how to party!! Thanks again!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: