Saturday, June 25, 2011

Father's Day weekend

Last week my sister was in town and we went swimming with her and her kids. It was so fun to just relax and hang out. I didn't take one picture witch is not like ma at all! But after we went to the Hill Air Force Base but we got there a few minutes before it closed so we only saw the planes outside. I think it worked out perfectly for our young little family though. Gk was loving the planes, I couldn't get him to turn around for one second! Man, when that place closes they aren't messing around. They want you out of there, not only out of there but off the premises!
Then On Friday we had a surprise birthday party for my dad. It was so nice to have some family in town! Who knew I had such a big family! My Grandma came who is just amazing! She was totally doing the dishes, she is such a hard worker! Love her! My Aunt & Uncle came who just live in St. George but I neglect them. I never wanted to bug them, but they are so fun I think I need to! My Unlce Randal came who is a Mac Pro! Really the man's a genius! We even had some neighbors come and it was so fun to catch up with them! My dad was genuinely surprised, it was fun to celebrate him!
We also celebrated Father's Day that weekend too! One of my presents to Patrick was to not take a billion pictures (I am regretting that one!) We went to Mish's house and got to hang out with Patrick's brother and his family from Wyoming. It was a lot of fun! We are so lucky to have Patrick who takes such good care of us.. We love him to pieces!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jenn and Brandon said...

I love that pic of GK just mesmerized by the plane. Too cute!