Saturday, June 11, 2011

Up to...

So, people keep asking me what we've been up to and I really can't remember, until I look through some pictures. Well. Gk has been up to some trouble! (He's not the only one and this isn't the only time!) The computer and desk is still a mess.. Does anyone have any ideas for permanent marker remover?
Gk has been so naughty! She keeps trying to dig out under the fence. And she cries and cries when we leave her outside. Poor puppy!
Gk and Patrick built an awesome blanket fort in the theatre room. It was pretty fun!
And we got our garden planted! A little late but it's a weird season. I don't think it will make much difference that we didn't plant until June! Patrick has been wanting to work in the yard for months but the weather this year is just not cooperating! And yes I have the most goofy face in this picture but if you only knew how many tries it took to get us all in it you'd understand!
I know there's more that we've been up too.. Some play dates and good times at the park. We love to go for walks to get yogurts too! We'll try to get more pics of those!

No comments: